Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Month Today

This time next month I will be lying by the pool on my summer holidays (eeeeeeeeekkkk!). In all honesty while I can't wait to get on that plane I am far more excited to see how I have progressed with CWP by this time next month. A picture of myself and my family taken in the same hotel two years ago is what made me want to start my weight loss journey at Slimming World. However two years later and I still haven't reached my goal weight! Although I know I won't have reached my goal weight in 4 weeks, I will deffo be slimmer than I was going on holiday this time round than I was two years ago. I was comfortable and happiest at my lowest weight of 10st 9lb, so I would really like to be at least back at that weight by the time I arrive at the airport at 6:30am in a months time *groan*. Having a goal to meet is one more thing that has helped to keep me motivated, following on from yesterday's blog post. I thought I would list some of the goals I want to accomplish in relation to the diet in the next few months below. Why not list your goals in the comments section below, I would love to give them a read!

GOALS
  • Reach my goal weight of 9st by the end of September.
  • Feel confident enough to start going to the gym.
  • Be a dress size UK 8-10.
  • To have lost 1 stone (total 1st 6lb since starting CWP) by this time next month.
  • Eat more healthily than I was prior to going on the diet once I move up to Step 3.
Below I have left info on my meals (and my mum's) for today. Day 9..bring it on!

Moi
Breakfast - Porridge (Maple and Pecan Flavour)
Lunch - Pasta (Spaghetti Bolognese Flavour)
Dinner - 245 Chicken Breast & 80g Mushrooms
Evening Snack (drank at 9pm) - Shake (Toffee and Walnut Flavour)

Mum
Breakfast - Porridge (Maple and Pecan Flavour)
Lunch - Pasta (Spaghetti Bolognese Flavour)
Dinner - 245 Chicken Breast & 80g Mushrooms
Evening Snack (drank at 9pm) - Shake (Banana Flavour)

No comments:

Post a Comment