Monday 13 July 2015

Week 1 (Weekly Weigh in)

POOF... and in the blink of an eye my first week on the CWP has gone, and so has some weight!!! This week has been...well...normal! It has been like any other week for me as far as I am concerned. It hasn't been any harder or any easier, CWP has adapted its way into my life and until I reach my goal weight it is here to stay. I met my lovely consultant with my mum today for our weekly weigh in. For some this process may be daunting and even though I have been weighed every week at Slimming World for nearly two years, I was still nervous to get on the scales. After putting on weight at Slimming World for the last 5 weeks running I was concerned that despite my best attempts I still would be faced with a weight gain. For me CWP really feels like my final chance.

After reading success story upon success story about CWP, particularly focusing on those which discussed the notorious first week in which some people have lost up to a 1 stone, I was hopeful but not certain I would have lost weight too. But it is safe to say CWP did not fail to disappoint.

I have placed a list of the 21 products each mum and I chose for our second week. Now we know what we like (porridge, spaghetti bolognese and shakes) and what we don't like (risotto, soups and rice pudding) our choices were made a lot quicker, but we are still trying some new products this week which I will write about as I hopefully enjoy them during this week.


Moi:
x7 Pasta (Spaghetti Bolognese Flavour) - yes...I am having spaghetti bolognese every day for lunch (#noshame)
x1 Shake (Toffee and Walnut Flavour)
x2 Shake (Cappuccino Flavour)
x2 Shake (Banana Flavour)
x1 Shake (Butterscotch Flavour)
x1 Shake (Strawberry Flavour)
x3 Porridge (Maple and Pecan Flavour)
x4 Porridge (Apple and Cinnamon Flavour)

Mother
x4 Pasta (Spaghetti Bolognese Flavour)
x3 Shake (Vanilla Flavour)
x3 Shake (Banana Flavour)
x3 Shake (Toffee and Walnut Flavour)
x1 Shake (Chocolate Flavour)
x4 Porridge (Maple and Pecan Flavour)
x3 Porridge (Apple and Cinnamon Flavour)

And now onto what you've all been waiting for...how much did I lose?????!!!!
I have included the stats from our weigh in below. I know I said I would get all of mine and mum's measurements from last week's weigh in (which are taken by our consultant every month) and write them on this week's weigh in post but I think it would be more appropriate to write them in another 3 weeks time when we have our measurements taken again so you can see a comparison. So, here it goes...

Moi
Age: 18
BMI: 25.5
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight (current weight): 11st 9lbs
Weight Loss this week: 6lb


Mother
Age: 52
BMI: 27
Height: 5ft 3in
Weight (current weight): 10st 12.5lbs
Weight Loss this week: 2.5 lbs

I will continue to document our food choices and weight loss weekly (in terms of lbs lost) and our measurements monthly (in terms of inches lost).  I will record our meals from today with our meals tomorrow in that blog post. Cheers *water in hand not alcohol* to another successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment